The canvas is a collaborative tool to create a vision based on an idea. We use this canvas in group interviews and workshops. It is a way to guide participants in these sessions to develop ideas further, thinking about:
1) Why do we need to develop this idea?
2) How does this idea respond to the organisation strategy?
2) What is the current situation that we want to change?
3) What is the expertise and people needed to make it happen?
4) What are the next steps in the implementation process?
5) What is this idea in a nutshell?
Practical considerations: Filling this canvas takes around 30min.for a group of 3-5 persons. This canvas works well in A1. After printing this canvas we stick post its in the empty squares.
Once this canvas is filled, we have converted the content of these canvases in presentations. These presentations have been used to present new ideas for development to managers in our organisation.
Read more about using this tool from a Medium article.